How long are the Engage Programs?
- Each Engage Certification Program is a 9-month commitment, beginning in September and running to May.
How many times would I “attend classes” online each week?
- None with the exception of 1 monthly zoom meeting with the cohort. Other than that, the coursework is done at-your-own-pace.
How much time will I need to commit to the program?
- In general, you will need to set aside 2-3 hours per week.
Is there a specific schedule I will need to follow?
- Assignment schedules will depend on the instructor, but the instructors are happy to work with you if you should need an extension for deadlines. You will have a good deal of flexibility to manage your work, especially considering you may have fellow students in different time zones.
Are they live classes or more recorded webinars?
- They are neither. Work is done at-your-own-pace. Some course content is in the form of recorded videos and there may be a periodic requirement to attend a Zoom meeting.
How many books are needed to purchase for these classes?
- The number varies from year to year. There are usually about 5 required texts and 7-10 recommended texts.
How do I register for CPC?
- As a student in the Engage program, the CPC registration fee is included with your tuition. When you enroll in the program you will receive a promo code that allows you to register for CPC without any additional cost.
Is Attendance at CPC required?
- CPC attendance is required; the registration fee is included in your tuition.
Do I need to attend CPC this year? What are the options if I cannot travel?
- For now, in-person attendance is required to complete the Engage certificate program. CPC in-person attendance contributes significantly to the required hours for the certificate and legitimizes the certificate for masters-level credit at Bethel Seminary. Contact your instructor if you are unable to travel to CPC for additional details.
(There is an exception for International Students; if you live outside the USA and are interested in registering for Engage, please email us using the HELP button below)
Do I need to pay the $1400 upfront or can I make payments?
- The full tuition can be split into 3 payments; All the payments must be made by the start of the program in September.
What is the Cancellation Policy if I sign up now, but cannot take the class?
- For the 2022/2023 Cohort, Cancellations prior to September 1, 2022 are eligible for a refund (less a non-refundable $100 administrative fee). No refunds are available after September 1st, 2022.
If you have additional questions about the Engage Program specifics, please contact our Training Manager at email@example.com