CPC Terms & Conditions
The Children Pastor’s Conference 2023 (“CPC23”) is organized and operated by International Network of Children’s Ministry (“INCM”). A registration purchased to attend CPC23 includes and incorporates all policies, conditions, and disclaimers contained within this document. A request for a copy may also be emailed to email@example.com.
Everyone purchasing a ticket to CPC23 (“Attendee”) is responsible to read and be familiar with the contents of this document BEFORE accepting and agreeing to abide by the policies, conditions, and disclaimers.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR IN-PERSON CPC23 IN ORLANDO, FL
Deferrals of tickets from CPC23 to CPC24 will not be permitted.
Option 1 - You may transfer your CPC23 ticket to the CPC23 Online Experience and receive a refund of the cost difference, minus the service fee, until January 31, 2023.
Option 2 - You may request a refund to the original payment method used to purchase the CPC23 ticket, minus the service fee, and an administrative fee of $50 before December 1, 2022. After December 1, 2022, the administrative fee for a refund will increase to $75.
Option 3 - You may transfer your CPC23 ticket to another person until December 31, 2022 without penalty by emailing INCM at firstname.lastname@example.org. After December 31, 2022, ticket transfers MUST BE DONE ON-SITE.
THE SERVICE FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AT ANY TIME.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR CPC23 ONLINE EVENT
You may request a refund to the original payment method used to purchase tickets to CPC23 Online EVENT, less an administrative fee of $50, before January 1, 2023. After January 1, 2023, the administrative fee for a refund request will increase to $75. You may not defer your CPC23 Online Event (s) to CPC24 Online Event or CPC in any other year.
THE SERVICE FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AT ANY TIME.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
In its sole discretion, without refund, INCM reserves the right to refuse access to, or expel from CPC23 (whether in person or online), anyone determined to be behaving in a manner that could be disruptive to the event or any other attendee.
All training and General Session content at CPC23 (whether presented in person or online) is Copyright © 2023 International Network of Children’s Ministry.
There is a pandemic taking place involving COVID-19, as announced by the World Health Organization in March 2020. Given that currently there is no reliable information or data available to provide any reasonable expectation as to when the pandemic will likely subside in and around CPC’s location:
• If the COVID-19 pandemic has continued such that there are government (local or national) imposed restrictions or recommendations on maximum meeting size and such restrictions or recommendations would apply to CPC within 60 days prior to the event dates, or if there are recommended travel advisories issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) within 60 days prior to CPC23 advising against non-essential domestic travel within the US to or from the Coronado that would materially impact CPC23, you may transfer or cancel your ticket in accordance with the Cancellation Policy above, but no deferrals to a subsequent CPC event will be permitted.
• If applicable government restrictions related to COVID-19 do not prohibit CPC or do not prevent travel to CPC, but do mandate wearing of masks or social distancing, you agree in good faith to adhere to applicable government requirements.
The Terms & Conditions found in this document constitute the entire agreement of INCM and Attendee with respect to CPC23 (in person or online) and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, regarding CPC23 (in person or online).
LOUD NOISE WARNING
During CPC23, there will be sessions that involve loud music. Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. By attending CPC23, you acknowledge loud noise may cause damage to your hearing and agree you will take steps to mitigate such damage.
INCM shall not be liable or responsible for delay, nonperformance, or any other failure to perform its obligations related to CPC23, including payment of money due, as a result of a cause beyond its reasonable control including one or more of the following conditions: strike; lockout; casualty; act of God; fire, flood, earthquake, or other natural disaster; act of terrorism; war; pandemic or other widespread disease; quarantine; material occupancy restrictions; major computer malfunction; major power malfunction or interruption; governmental order, regulation, or other official prohibition of business operations arising from the above-listed conditions; or other causes beyond INCM’s reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). In the event INCM invokes this clause, INCM shall not be liable for any damages, provided INCM notifies the Attendee in writing as promptly as reasonably possible. Upon such notice, INCM shall have the right to cancel CPC23.
RECORDING OR REPRODUCING CONTENT
The content presented at Children's Pastors Conference may contain proprietary and confidential information. Content of the INCM websites, printed, and digital materials, including but not limited to text, sound, photographs, graphics, or other material contained in INCM's communications, speaker presentations, and other services, is subject to intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws, and is owned by INCM. Such content may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, sold, offered for sale, or redistributed in any way without the prior written permission of INCM. You must abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or attached to any such content. You may use INCM's content only as expressly authorized by INCM.
PHOTO AND VIDEO RELEASE
INCM, or its representatives or independent contractors, may be taking photos or video footage at CPC23, which may be posted through its website or used for other INCM purposes. By attending CPC23, you acknowledge and give permission for such photos or videos that may include them.
Soliciting is prohibited at CPC23, whether you participate in person or online. We reserve the right to deny access to any individual soliciting at CPC that is not a CPC sponsor or exhibitor. Soliciting includes the distribution of business cards with the intent of soliciting business, sales, marketing materials, and/or products. We encourage attendees to support the paid sponsors and exhibitors who, in turn, are supporting the ministry of INCM.
What Personal Information is collected: INCM collects information to provide better resources and support to the children’s ministry community; from basic information like where attendees are from, to more complex things like which initiatives might be most useful, the resources that matter most, or which events might be interesting.
How the Personal Information is used: INCM uses the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve ministry initiatives, develop new ones, and protect INCM and our community. It is also used to tailor content; providing relevant email content. Information compiled that does not identify any individual can be shared without restriction, such as the number of denominations represented at the Children’s Pastors Conference or the different states attendees are from.
How the Personal Information is collected: INCM collects information in two ways:
1) Information provided by the attendees. This may include information gathered during the registration process or completion of a membership or subscription form. Personal information such as name, email address, church name, title or role, phone number, and credit card information may be collected. Credit card information is always encrypted and INCM is not privy to its number.
2) Information gathered as attendees use INCM's services. This may include information about how such services are being used, such as when an attendee registers for an event, requests information from INCM, subscribes to INCM's blog, opens an email or newsletter, enters a contest, responds to a promotional campaign, watches a webinar, or interacts with web content. Information that is pertinent including: open rate, click rate, download information, and attendance. It may also include frequency of login, frequency of attendance, and dwell time.
What Personal Information is shared: INCM does not share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of INCM unless one of the following applies:
1) Consent is provided. The attendee has expressly provided consent for INCM to share information with trusted ministry partners.
3) In good faith. When INCM determines in good faith judgment that disclosing information is necessary to provide services that an Attendee has requested or consented to receive or to protect the rights, interests, safety, or property of the ministry, its employees, children's ministry community, or others in the course of doing business, information may be shared.
Definition of Personal Information: This is information that is provided by the Attendee to INCM which can personally identify an Attendee by name, email address, billing information, or other identifying data.